A Canonical Name record (CNAME record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System (DNS) used to specify that a domain name is an alias for another domain, the "canonical" domain. All information, including subdomains, IP addresses, etc., are defined by the canonical domain.
- Log in to your Admin dashboard.
- Head over to Domain Management.
- Click Edit (Pencil Icon) for the domain you want to receive mail on
- Select the CNAME record type
- Enter your zb code with your domain in the first box, for example zb14465889.esportsify.com.
- Enter the information specified by your mail provider in the second box, for example zmverify.zoho.com.