A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System (DNS) that specifies a mail server responsible for accepting email messages on behalf of a recipient's domain.
To create an MX record for your Esportsify site simply follow the below steps
- Log in to your Admin dashboard.
- Head over to Domain Management.
- Click Edit (Pencil Icon) for the domain you want to receive mail on
- Select the MX record type
- Enter your root domain like yourdomain.com. in the first box
- Enter the information specified by your mail provider in the second box, for example an MX Record for Zoho may look like this: 10 mx.zoho.com.